WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York State school districts are awaiting a final decision from the Governor’s office and the Department of Education.
Watertown City School District Superintendent Patricia LaBarr has been answering questions from parents and community members following the districts’ Board of Education meeting that took place on August 4.
The district is seeking to follow both a hybrid and complete remote plan for students and staff. They are asking families to submit their final decision for their students by August 11, postponed from their original submission deadline of August 7.
For more information visit the districts website.
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Sept. 27
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.