CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) – A broken tooth is literally a pain, but it’s even worse when it happens during the holiday season. How are you supposed to put your best smile forward in those holiday photos or enjoy all the amazing food when you’re dealing with a broken tooth?
Dr. Rob LaClair and the staff at LaClair Family Dental use technology that allows them to restore a broken tooth in a little as thirty minutes.
- Woman gives birth at McDonald’s, and her baby girl is fittingly nicknamed
- REAL ID deadlines: Don’t miss these dates
- FCC bans import, sale of certain Chinese tech over ‘unacceptable risk to national security’
- WATCH: NYPD, good Samaritan save man who fell on subway tracks moments before train approaches
- World’s largest active volcano continues to rumble in Hawaii