CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) – A broken tooth is literally a pain, but it’s even worse when it happens during the holiday season. How are you supposed to put your best smile forward in those holiday photos or enjoy all the amazing food when you’re dealing with a broken tooth?
Dr. Rob LaClair and the staff at LaClair Family Dental use technology that allows them to restore a broken tooth in a little as thirty minutes.
- Justice Department launches ‘aggressive’ redlining crackdown
- St. Lawrence County confirms COVID death, 71 cases as weekend approaches
- As heating prices expected to rise during winter months, lawmakers look towards LIHEAP funding
- Victim’s Assistance Center stands with survivors as domestic violence rates increase in Jefferson County
- Possible human trafficking operation uncovered in Vermont