(WWTI) – In this segment of Ask the Expert, James Gifford of Northern Credit Union tells us about important factors to consider when buying a home.
Those factors include:
- Tune up your finances and reduce debt
- Get a free credit report online to check for any errors in your credit history
- Get a pre-approval letter for an edge during negotiations
- Choose a real estate agent and lender that understand your unique needs
Northern Credit Union can help anyone navigate these important steps whether they are just buying their first home, looking for a new home, finding a vacation home and more.
For more expert tips, visit the Ask the Experts page.
- Watertown City School District remote student tests positive for coronavirus
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
- Steuben County reports 100th COVID-19 death, 79th nursing home resident
- Thruway Authority Board of Directors approve toll changes
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.