ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Brad Frey, RPA-C at River Hospital, tells ABC50’s Alex Hazard about virtual mental health services they are offering during the coronavirus epidemic in this segment of Ask the Expert.
Patients can currently meet with their therapist or prescriber virtually. Brad said there is a lot of fear right now for people, including fear of the unknown. There is no clear end to when the the epidemic will be over and while people are at home, they can feel isolated.
Brad said sometimes the anxiety people feel can become overwhelming and get out of control. Anyone feeling that anxiety and needing someone to talk to can call them at 315-482-1277.
For more tips and advice from the experts at River Hospital, visit their Ask the Expert section.
- ‘My heart is broken’: Alec Baldwin breaks silence on fatal on-set prop gun shooting
- K-9 handler not sure how dogs missed remains in Florida reserve
- New Yorkers still concerned about vaccine safety
- Ogdensburg student, special education teacher raise awareness for those living with Spina Bifida
- White House Christmas tree chosen from North Carolina farm for third time
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.