ALEXANDRIA BAY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Brad Frey, RPA-C at River Hospital, tells ABC50’s Alex Hazard about virtual mental health services they are offering during the coronavirus epidemic in this segment of Ask the Expert.
Patients can currently meet with their therapist or prescriber virtually. Brad said there is a lot of fear right now for people, including fear of the unknown. There is no clear end to when the the epidemic will be over and while people are at home, they can feel isolated.
Brad said sometimes the anxiety people feel can become overwhelming and get out of control. Anyone feeling that anxiety and needing someone to talk to can call them at 315-482-1277.
For more tips and advice from the experts at River Hospital, visit their Ask the Expert section.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday October 1st
- Legendary guitarist James Burton confirms kidney cancer diagnosis
- ‘Complete destruction’: Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian’s impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach
- Texas homecoming queen gives crown to childhood friend
- Cheeses sold at Whole Foods, Safeway recalled after multiple people hospitalized with listeria
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.