WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Tonino Alteri, Risk Advisor at Grimsley Agency of NY, lets us know how the company is operating during the pandemic in this Ask the Expert segment.
Tonino said that some insurance companies are giving back millions of dollars to insurers. The team at Grimsley Agency is here to help their clients with any questions they may have regarding these developments. The staff at Grimsley Agency is proud to be here for their community during these unprecedented times.
To learn more about Grimsley Agency of NY, visit their Ask the Experts page on InformNNY.com.
- St. Lawrence County man found in possession of meth, pills at traffic stop
- Florida woman discovers nearly $1 billion in her bank account
- Tornado confirmed in Woodridge as severe storms leave significant damage across Southwest Suburbs
- Watertown celebrates Pride Weekend
- City of Watertown raises Pan- African flag to celebrate Juneteenth