(WWTI) – In this segment of Ask the Expert, Jeanine McLellan of Northern Physical Therapy discusses their goal to “help you become the best version of you.”
Northern Physical Therapy & Fitness is local and family owned and operated. Their purpose is to promote healthy living, build a stronger community and improve the overall quality of life for their clients.
In addition to treating typical orthopedic issues like back pain, knee and shoulder injuries and post-surgery rehabilitation the doctors at Northern Physical Therapy have multiple specialty areas including:
- Nerve conduction
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Vestibular concussion rehabilitation
Northern Physical Therapy has three locations in the North Country including Evans Mills, Clayton and Ogdensburg. To learn more about their services, check out their Ask the Expert page.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.