(WWTI) – Tonino Alteri of Grimsley Insurance Agency tells us about the difference between direct and independent insurance agents in this segment of Ask the Expert.
Tonino explains that agents who represent only one insurance company are direct, or captive, agents.
Independent insurance agents are not limited to just one company. They have a multitude of companies and products, giving them the ability to offer customers a wider selection of coverage options and the best price.
- St. Lawrence County man found in possession of meth, pills at traffic stop
- Florida woman discovers nearly $1 billion in her bank account
- Tornado confirmed in Woodridge as severe storms leave significant damage across Southwest Suburbs
- Watertown celebrates Pride Weekend
- City of Watertown raises Pan-African flag to celebrate Juneteenth
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.