(WWTI) – Tonino Alteri of Grimsley Insurance Agency tells us about the difference between direct and independent insurance agents in this segment of Ask the Expert.
Tonino explains that agents who represent only one insurance company are direct, or captive, agents.
Independent insurance agents are not limited to just one company. They have a multitude of companies and products, giving them the ability to offer customers a wider selection of coverage options and the best price.
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.