(WWTI) – Nancy Barnum, MSN, FNP-BC, discusses what STAR Center can do for people facing chronic illness in this segment of Ask the Expert.
STAR Center is an outpatient clinic available to individuals facing chronic illness or medical treatment. Barnum said that just because someone has a chronic illness, it doesn’t mean they have to feel chronically ill.
As a patient’s provider treats their disease, the staff at STAR Center will work as partners to provide symptom treatment and recommendations that will make them feel better.
The goal is to improve quality of life for the patient.
Learn more in the video above and on the Ask the Experts feature for STAR Center.
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.