(WWTI) – Nancy Barnum, MSN, FNP-BC, discusses what STAR Center can do for people facing chronic illness in this segment of Ask the Expert.
STAR Center is an outpatient clinic available to individuals facing chronic illness or medical treatment. Barnum said that just because someone has a chronic illness, it doesn’t mean they have to feel chronically ill.
As a patient’s provider treats their disease, the staff at STAR Center will work as partners to provide symptom treatment and recommendations that will make them feel better.
The goal is to improve quality of life for the patient.
Learn more in the video above and on the Ask the Experts feature for STAR Center.
- Biden to propose new rule requiring airlines to disclose extra fees upfront
- Canada ending all COVID-19 restrictions at border as of Oct. 1
- Jimmie Johnson to retire from full-time racing
- Canada lifting all COVID-19 restrictions October 1
- Pfizer seeks to expand omicron-targeted booster shot to kids 5-11
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.