(WWTI) – Home inspections are important to both buyers and sellers and are conducted by licenced home inspectors in the state of New York.
Jennifer Stevenson of Blue Heron Realty explained that brokers are able to provide a list of inspectors to choose from.
Home inspections can take anywhere from one to three hours or longer. Inspectors review all major areas of the home, including the heating system, wiring, roof and more.
Once complete, the inspector provides a written copy of the inspection, along with maintenance tips and information regarding any items needing immediate attention.
The team at Blue Heron Realty has over 30 years of experience assisting in both the buying and selling processes. For more expert tips from Blue Heron Realty, click here.
- Cars set on fire, tear gas deployed at Black Lives Matter rally in Rochester, officials blame ‘paid protesters’
- WATCH NOW: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- The experts at Northern Credit Union share top tips for living your best financial life
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.