(WWTI) – Home inspections are important to both buyers and sellers and are conducted by licenced home inspectors in the state of New York.
Jennifer Stevenson of Blue Heron Realty explained that brokers are able to provide a list of inspectors to choose from.
Home inspections can take anywhere from one to three hours or longer. Inspectors review all major areas of the home, including the heating system, wiring, roof and more.
Once complete, the inspector provides a written copy of the inspection, along with maintenance tips and information regarding any items needing immediate attention.
The team at Blue Heron Realty has over 30 years of experience assisting in both the buying and selling processes. For more expert tips from Blue Heron Realty, click here.
- New York State to provide health personnel to allow 9/11 tribute in light
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe reports all COVID-19 cases have recovered
- Current proposal to change ‘small craft advisory’ to ‘small craft warning’
- Pla Mor Lanes awaiting state reopening guidance for fall bowling leagues
- Federal funding renewed for North Country colleges and universities TRIO program
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.