Jeanine McLellan of Northern Physical Therapy said their professionals are looking forward to helping people get a fresh start on their health in the coming year.
“Most of us put off taking care of ourselves because we get caught up in our busy lives and we hope that our problem will get better on its own,” McLellan said.
The doctors at Northern Physical Therapy have a wide variety of specialized certifications in addition to their extensive training in general orthopedic rehab.
The fitness centers are open to the public and all patients have full access to the facilities.
To learn more about Northern Physical Therapy, visit their Ask the Experts feature of InformNNY.
- Josh Allen’s growth in year three was the Bills’ biggest win this season
- Syracuse women’s lacrosse releases 2021 schedule
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- ‘I’m so excited’: Chiefs Kingdom living in Tampa area ready for Super Bowl
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.