Jeanine McLellan, PT and CEO at Northern Physical Therapy & Fitness is posing a question to everyone in the North Country as the number of COVID-19 cases rises in our region: “What are you doing to decrease your risk?”
McLellan said that individuals with health concerns, such as diabetes and hypertension, have an increased risk of getting COVID-19. Insurance carriers understands the risk are covering guided exercise programs at Northern Physical Therapy.
If health issues prevent you from leaving your home, Northern Physical Therapy can come to you as an established telehealth provider.
- Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school
- What we know about the Texas school shooting timeline
- Oklahoma governor signs law banning abortion at conception, becomes strictest in the US
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for NFL team, first time since 2016: AP sources
- ‘Horrifying’ conspiracy theories swirl around Texas school shooting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.