(WWTI) – Northern Physical Therapy is celebrating National Physical Therapy Month by offering clients the opportunity to find out how they can move better with less pain.
Doctor referrals are no longer needed to take care of pain and injuries at Northern Physical Therapy.
Learn more above in this segment of Ask the Expert and find out more online here.
- WNY-filmed ‘A Quiet Place Part II’ to hit theaters May 28
- US considering Virginia military base to house migrant children
- SUNY Oswego plans to hold in-person commencement this May
- Appointments available for Monday COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Massena
- $31.5M awarded to conserve over 15,000 acres of farmland in New York State