(WWTI) – Northern Physical Therapy is celebrating National Physical Therapy Month by offering clients the opportunity to find out how they can move better with less pain.
Doctor referrals are no longer needed to take care of pain and injuries at Northern Physical Therapy.
Learn more above in this segment of Ask the Expert and find out more online here.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available in Lowville Wednesday