(WWTI) – It’s the time of year when colds and viruses are spreading, which can leave your sinuses blocked and cause changes in your voice. ABC50’s Alex Hazard has a Life Hack for clearing your sinuses and getting back to normal.
Alex suggests putting Vicks VapoRub into cupcake trays, adding some glitter for aesthetics and freezing the mixture.
Once frozen, the homemade frozen VapoRub tablets can be placed into the bottom of your shower. As you run the shower, the tablets will melt and steam, allowing your nasal passages to clear and help you take a relaxing shower.
Check out more of Alex’s Life Hacks here.
- Elon Musk says he would support DeSantis in 2024
- How I ditched debt: Two teachers wiped out more than $53,000
- Woman gives birth at McDonald’s, and her baby girl is fittingly nicknamed
- REAL ID deadlines: Don’t miss these dates
- FCC bans import, sale of certain Chinese tech over ‘unacceptable risk to national security’
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.