(WWTI) – It’s the time of year when colds and viruses are spreading, which can leave your sinuses blocked and cause changes in your voice. ABC50’s Alex Hazard has a Life Hack for clearing your sinuses and getting back to normal.
Alex suggests putting Vicks VapoRub into cupcake trays, adding some glitter for aesthetics and freezing the mixture.
Once frozen, the homemade frozen VapoRub tablets can be placed into the bottom of your shower. As you run the shower, the tablets will melt and steam, allowing your nasal passages to clear and help you take a relaxing shower.
Check out more of Alex’s Life Hacks here.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.