WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog is a favorite at Old McDonald’s Farm in Sackets Harbor. Julia Robbins invited ABC50’s Alex Hazard to the farm to learn more about Teddy.
Julia said Labrador retrievers make great therapy dogs and are the best all around family dog. She said their fur is soft and waterproof because they go underwater to fetch fish and fowl.
Teddy likes to walk around the farm and greet customers. He has become so popular he even has his own Facebook page.
Click here for more Critter Class segments and to learn about other animals on the farm.
- As the wait continues for adult-use marijuana licenses, CBD shops adapt to new regulations
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Bills vs. Patriots
- White House announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Games, as tension with China grows
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.