WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog is a favorite at Old McDonald’s Farm in Sackets Harbor. Julia Robbins invited ABC50’s Alex Hazard to the farm to learn more about Teddy.
Julia said Labrador retrievers make great therapy dogs and are the best all around family dog. She said their fur is soft and waterproof because they go underwater to fetch fish and fowl.
Teddy likes to walk around the farm and greet customers. He has become so popular he even has his own Facebook page.
Click here for more Critter Class segments and to learn about other animals on the farm.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.