WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog is a favorite at Old McDonald’s Farm in Sackets Harbor. Julia Robbins invited ABC50’s Alex Hazard to the farm to learn more about Teddy.
Julia said Labrador retrievers make great therapy dogs and are the best all around family dog. She said their fur is soft and waterproof because they go underwater to fetch fish and fowl.
Teddy likes to walk around the farm and greet customers. He has become so popular he even has his own Facebook page.
Click here for more Critter Class segments and to learn about other animals on the farm.
- Bills face ‘tough decisions’ with upcoming free agents including LB Matt Milano
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Bundle up North Country: Temperatures dropping below zero degrees
- American Lung Association report: New York gets an ‘F’ in tobacco prevention
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.