WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog is a favorite at Old McDonald’s Farm in Sackets Harbor. Julia Robbins invited ABC50’s Alex Hazard to the farm to learn more about Teddy.
Julia said Labrador retrievers make great therapy dogs and are the best all around family dog. She said their fur is soft and waterproof because they go underwater to fetch fish and fowl.
Teddy likes to walk around the farm and greet customers. He has become so popular he even has his own Facebook page.
Click here for more Critter Class segments and to learn about other animals on the farm.
- Bringing Puerto Rican culture to the North Country through food, worship and community
- St. Lawrence Leadership Institute offering virtual mindful leadership mini-series
- Two more states added to NY’s travel advisory list, bringing list to 40
- Plattsburgh Area Voter Guide
- Property found at LeRay hotel, State Police seeking public assistance
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.