WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard joined Heather Spezzano at the Jefferson County SPCA to learn about how the shelter is funded in this segment of Fur Friend Facts.
The local shelter is not funded by the government. Instead, it runs off of donations, adoption fees, fundraisers and local support in order to operate. Each animal adopted at the Jefferson County SPCA will come with a free gift from Rudd’s Town & Country.
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Fort Drum Girl Scouts learn entrepreneur skills, give back to North Country through gift bazaar
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- Jefferson County to stop posting potential COVID-19 exposure locations, exposures ‘anywhere’
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.