WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard joined Amy Wonderly at the Jefferson County SPCA to learn about the consequences of not having your pets spayed or neutered in this segment of Fur Friend Facts.
Amy explained what they refer to as a “CATastrophe” at the shelter. One unspayed female cat and her offspring can produce over 11 million cats over a nine-year period. The staff strongly encourages all pet owners to have their dogs and cats spayed or neutered. Each animal adopted at the Jefferson County SPCA comes with a free gift from Rudd’s Town & Country.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.