WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – ABC50’s Alex Hazard joined Amy Wonderly at the Jefferson County SPCA to learn about the consequences of not having your pets spayed or neutered in this segment of Fur Friend Facts.
Amy explained what they refer to as a “CATastrophe” at the shelter. One unspayed female cat and her offspring can produce over 11 million cats over a nine-year period. The staff strongly encourages all pet owners to have their dogs and cats spayed or neutered. Each animal adopted at the Jefferson County SPCA comes with a free gift from Rudd’s Town & Country.
- 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in 24 hours in Jefferson County
- Department of Interior waives national park entrance fees for 5th grade students
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.