WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – During these hot summer days it is important to apply sunscreen regularly, but did you know that your dog needs sunscreen too?
According to Tim at the Jefferson County SPCA, dogs can sunburn just as easily as humans. He suggests buying dog-specific sunscreen to keep your pets safe.
Find more fun facts from the local SPCA in Watertown on the Fur Friend Facts section here.
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Expert cardiologist joins St. Lawrence Health System’s Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Lewis County Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Dinner cancelled for 2020
- Immaculate Heart Central School to fully-reopen on September 8