(WWTI) – Local photographer Kylie Schell is participating in The Front Porch Project, a nationwide initiative of local photographers connecting with their communities and raising money for local charities.
Kylie is taking pictures of local families on their front porch since she can’t get any closer due to the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines.
She said people are enjoying have pictures taken of their families as they are.
Families are donating money to have their photos taken and all of the funds received are being donated to the Carthage Backpack Program, which provides backpacks of food for families in need in the district.
More stories of local heroes can be found in the Hometown Heroes section of InformNNY.com.
- Samaritan resumes elective inpatient procedures
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.