(WWTI) – Local photographer Kylie Schell is participating in The Front Porch Project, a nationwide initiative of local photographers connecting with their communities and raising money for local charities.
Kylie is taking pictures of local families on their front porch since she can’t get any closer due to the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines.
She said people are enjoying have pictures taken of their families as they are.
Families are donating money to have their photos taken and all of the funds received are being donated to the Carthage Backpack Program, which provides backpacks of food for families in need in the district.
More stories of local heroes can be found in the Hometown Heroes section of InformNNY.com.
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in 24 hours in Jefferson County
- Department of Interior waives national park entrance fees for 5th grade students
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.