(WWTI) – Local photographer Kylie Schell is participating in The Front Porch Project, a nationwide initiative of local photographers connecting with their communities and raising money for local charities.
Kylie is taking pictures of local families on their front porch since she can’t get any closer due to the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines.
She said people are enjoying have pictures taken of their families as they are.
Families are donating money to have their photos taken and all of the funds received are being donated to the Carthage Backpack Program, which provides backpacks of food for families in need in the district.
More stories of local heroes can be found in the Hometown Heroes section of InformNNY.com.
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Remains of early New Yorkers found during construction are reburied
- Much wow, very vroom: Dogecoin to sponsor NASCAR driver in upcoming race
- Registration open for two Jefferson County COVID-19 vaccination clinics on Thursday
- Can’t find the Amazon app icon on your phone? That’s because it got a makeover
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.