(WWTI) – Local photographer Kylie Schell is participating in The Front Porch Project, a nationwide initiative of local photographers connecting with their communities and raising money for local charities.
Kylie is taking pictures of local families on their front porch since she can’t get any closer due to the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines.
She said people are enjoying have pictures taken of their families as they are.
Families are donating money to have their photos taken and all of the funds received are being donated to the Carthage Backpack Program, which provides backpacks of food for families in need in the district.
More stories of local heroes can be found in the Hometown Heroes section of InformNNY.com.
- 7-Eleven owner buying speedway for $21B
- Yosemite urges drivers to slow down after at least 4 bears hit by vehicles, 2 fatally, in last 3 weeks
- Honda recalls 1.6M vans and SUVs in 4 different US recalls
- LIVE: Olympics difficult to hold without a vaccine; athletes get financial boost as training continues
- Consumer Alert: Online shopping complaints are on the rise
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.