WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Stephanie Lashomb is a teacher in Gouverneur who loves to give back to her community. ABC50’s Alex Hazard interviewed Lashomb while she assisted in giving away milk, produce and lunches to families in need.
According to Lashomb, the community has always been in need of assistance like this, but the pandemic has made it even more crucial. Stephanie and her fellow volunteers gave away 5,000 gallons of milk.
Lashomb’s co-workers say that she is dedicated to her work and is at the school for many hours. However Stephanie says that this work is a team effort and she just wants to help the community.
- Bills OL Quinton Spain’s 2020 goals: Allow no sacks and improve in the run game
- 8-11-20: The humidity will drop overnight
- Viral video shows man hanging off back of truck at high speeds
- Dog dies from coronavirus complications, NC health officials say
- Perseid meteor shower to peak Tuesday night; here’s how to watch