(WWTI) Keith Snyder of S&R Automotive sat down for a Living Local Business Spotlight with ABC50’s Alex Hazard.
Keith, the owner of S&R Automotive, is accessible to his customers at any time via a phone call, even after business hours.
Keith said trust is important when it comes to car maintenance and repairs. Along with auto repairs and maintenance, S&R Automotive offers light and heavy duty towing.
When asked what Living Local means to him, Keith said it’s about supporting the community. Whether it’s something they can do for schools or to help the elderly, the staff focuses on keeping the community moving forward, especially during these tough times.
Learn more about S&R Automotive on their Living Local feature.
- Impacts of stress on education: St. Lawrence County Public Health to host virtual seminar series
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.