(WWTI) – Lisa Spear Woodward, owner of Vigilante Yoga, sat down with ABC50’s Alex Hazard for a Living Local Business Spotlight.
Lisa said her passion for yoga and group fitness motivated her to purchase the studio.
The studio offers classes for children and adults, including yoga and meditation for beginners. Lisa said children really enjoy flying yoga.
When asked what Living Local means to Vigilante Yoga, Lisa said its about taking advantage of all the unique things we have in our community, including great businesses, food and the outdoors.
To learn more about Vigilante Yoga, check out their Living Local feature!
- Two more states added to NY’s travel advisory list, bringing list to 40
- Plattsburgh Area Voter Guide
- Property found at LeRay hotel, State Police seeking public assistance
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Albany County business donates 1,500 face shields to poll workers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.