(WWTI) – Erin Alguire is the owner of The Celtic Knot in Canton, NY.
Erin opened the business in 2014 after local residents approached her with the desire to have a yarn shop in the area after one had recently closed. Another person suggested she could also sell fabric. The business became a culmination of what people in the village wanted.
Erin said her customers are very supportive and show up for events offered at the store.
When asked what Living Local means to her, Erin said it’s about supporting the community.
See the full Business Spotlight above and learn more about The Celtic Knot on their Living Local feature.
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.