Whether entertaining friends and family or relaxing on a sunny day, grapefruit sparklers are a beautiful and delicious cocktail for the occasion.
Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion blog offered up her recipe for the refreshing cocktail using spirits from Ronson’s Gold Star Liquors.
To make your own at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. bubbly
- Fresh grapefruit slices
- Fresh rosemary to garnish (optional)
- Note: Use prosecco, dry champagne or similar. Add extra simple syrup for a sweeter drink.
Now that you have the ingredients, here’s how to put it all together:
- Add ice to a stemless wine or rocks glass.
- Add the grapefruit juice, Campari and simple syrup.
- Top with bubbly and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with grapefruit slices and optional rosemary.
You can find more cocktail recipe at The Sweetest Occasion.
- Jefferson County confirms 54 new COVID-19 infections as cases continue to rise on Tuesday
- ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’: When it airs and where to watch
- Lewis County reports 8 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday
- Watertown City School District remote student tests positive for coronavirus
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.