(WWTI) – Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion has a recipe for beermosas, using spirits from Ronson’s Gold Star Liquors.
To make your own at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz. beer
- 6 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. vodka
- Fresh orange slices
- Note: A crisp, lighter beer works best, so skip the IPA.
Now that you have the ingredients, here’s how to put it all together:
- Add vodka to a pint glass.
- Pour in chilled orange juice.
- Carefully top with beer, so it’s not too foamy.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice or other fresh fruit.
You can find more cocktail recipes at The Sweetest Occasion.
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.