(WWTI) – Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion has a recipe for beermosas, using spirits from Ronson’s Gold Star Liquors.
To make your own at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz. beer
- 6 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. vodka
- Fresh orange slices
- Note: A crisp, lighter beer works best, so skip the IPA.
Now that you have the ingredients, here’s how to put it all together:
- Add vodka to a pint glass.
- Pour in chilled orange juice.
- Carefully top with beer, so it’s not too foamy.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice or other fresh fruit.
You can find more cocktail recipes at The Sweetest Occasion.
- Vice president, lawmakers, activists call for voting rights action on MLK Day
- Chiefs open up offense against Pittsburgh, eye Buffalo next
- NEWS10 Investigates: Police find unclaimed ashes and bodies at Ehle and Barnett Funeral Home
- Fire departments want you to remember these winter safety tips at home
- Winter storm brings great conditions to Windham Mountain
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.