Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion has a great recipe for a cocktail that is sure to please, the Saint Lawrence Breezeway, using spirits from Ronson’s Gold Star Liquors.
To make your own at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- Fresh orange slices (optional)
- Fresh pineapple slices (optional)
- Note: Substitute spiced rum or coconut rum in place of the vodka for a tropical twist
Now that you have the ingredients, here’s how to put it all together:
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and grapefruit juice..
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with fresh orange and/or pineapple slices.
- Serve with a straw.
You can find more cocktail recipes at The Sweetest Occasion.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.