Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion has a great recipe for a cocktail that is sure to please, the Saint Lawrence Breezeway, using spirits from Ronson’s Gold Star Liquors.
To make your own at home, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- Fresh orange slices (optional)
- Fresh pineapple slices (optional)
- Note: Substitute spiced rum or coconut rum in place of the vodka for a tropical twist
Now that you have the ingredients, here’s how to put it all together:
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and grapefruit juice..
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with fresh orange and/or pineapple slices.
- Serve with a straw.
You can find more cocktail recipes at The Sweetest Occasion.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.