WATERTOWN, N.Y (WWTI) – CPL. Joel Boulden and SSG. Casey Raines responded to an EMS Assist on Ft. Drum.
Little did they know this “routine call” would have them performing life saving measures and saving a woman’s life.
Watch the full video for more details on their experience.
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Dog training after quarantine
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Samaritan designated as NYS COVID-19 collection site, along with other North Country hospitals
- Man, 30, who thought coronavirus was hoax dies after attending ‘COVID party,’ doctor says
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.