AUSTIN (KXAN) — On Sunday, Captain America himself appeared to have accidentally shared a picture of himself in the buff, causing the NSFW photo to go viral and spark memes and jokes from fans and fellow celebrities across social media.
The photo of the body part, assumed to be actor Chris Evans, was accidentally posted to his official Instagram account and quickly taken down.
Rather than expressing embarrassment, Evans, best known for his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, returned to Twitter on Monday night with a different message, tweeting: “Now that I have your attention…. VOTE Nov. 3rd!!!”
Monday night, Evans’ “Knives Out” costar, actress Jamie Lee Curtis tweeted her support of Evans’ use of the flub.
Evans, 39, is known to be a vocal critic of Pres. Donald Trump, and has previously blasted Trump’s response to COVID-19 in America and even called the 45th President a “dumbs***.”
- North Country wake up weather Sunday June 12, 2021
- Congress looks towards legislative action to fight off cyber-attacks
- ‘I can do difficult:’ North Country residents completes EMT-Basic program at Thousand Islands Rescue Service
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday June 12th
- Bipartisan group of senators form $1.2T infrastructure deal