Veteran country artist Joe Diffie has died from COVID-19, according to a story from Billboard.
The Grammy and CMA-Award winner passed away Sunday, March 29th, according to his publicist.
Diffie was 61 and went public with his diagnosis on Friday, March 27th.
In addition to his success as a performer, the Tulsa native was also a successful songwriter who worked with artists like Tim McGraw, Conway Twitty, and Jo Dee Messina.
- Northern Credit Union rolls out reopening plans in three phases
- North Country students working to earn unique seal on high school diplomas
- Canal System to tentatively open in most regions in New York on July 4
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates
- Cuomo: Now’s the time for infrastructure projects