Veteran country artist Joe Diffie has died from COVID-19, according to a story from Billboard.
The Grammy and CMA-Award winner passed away Sunday, March 29th, according to his publicist.
Diffie was 61 and went public with his diagnosis on Friday, March 27th.
In addition to his success as a performer, the Tulsa native was also a successful songwriter who worked with artists like Tim McGraw, Conway Twitty, and Jo Dee Messina.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant