(CNN) —Talk about flushing money down the toilet.
Fans of the late Frank Sinatra shelled out thousands of dollars to purchase his gold-seated commodes at auction over the weekend.
One of the Italian marble and gold-seated toilets fetched more than four thousand dollars.
They were among numerous items auctioned Sunday.
The furnishings came from Sinatra’s massive executive suite at the former Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City.
He sang there for several years after casino mogul Steve Wynn opened the hotel in 1980.
According to the auction house, no one besides Sinatra was allowed to stay in the suite when Sinatra wasn’t in residence.
- No. 8 Florida State slips past Wolfpack 67-61
- No. 11 Louisville blows past short-handed UNC 72-55
- New York State awarded $40M to strengthen early childhood care, education programs
- Governor Cuomo: ‘I will never allow use of the DMV database for immigration actions’
- Take ABC50’s St. Patrick’s Day Trivia quiz for a chance to win over $600 in prizes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.