TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood, as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 pm CST/ 7pm EST.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week