ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Fans of the 90s can rejoice as Matchbox Twenty, along with special guest The Wallflowers, will be playing St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview this summer.
Matchbox Twenty is bringing its 2020 tour to The Amp on Sunday, July 19.
- Clemson rallies from 10 points down to top Deacons 71-68
- Sharpshooting Duke races past Miami, 89-59
- Gold-medalist Allison Schmitt seeks 4th Olympic swim berth
- Hunt family finally gets to see Chiefs back in Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.