The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Bills preparing for Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes despite his uncertain status for Sunday
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens