NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — As concerns about the coronavirus continue to grown, Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced the creation of a new hotline to help answer questions about the novel strain.
While most confirmed cases are limited to mainland China, the U.S. confirmed its eleventh case on Sunday in San Benito County, California.
There remain no confirmed cases in New York.
If you have questions, the hotline is manned by public health professionals. Call 888-364-3065.
- 33 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thanksgiving Eve
- Josh Allen reflects on first NFL start in 2018 vs. Chargers
- 5-time felon arrested for reported burglary of occupied home
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.