(WWTI) – Dr. Christopher Bradley, Clinical Pharmacist, spoke with ABC50’s Alex Hazard about the virtual tobacco cessation workshops being offered by Carthage Area Hospital.
The workshops can be scheduled anytime of the week. The patient will sit at their computer while Dr. Bradley conducts the workshop virtually.
Dr. Bradley said patients will learn long-term strategies and techniques to quit using tobacco, along with medications commonly used in tobacco cessation.
The easiest way to sign up for the workshop is to call Carthage Area Hospital at 315-493-1000 and ask to speak with the pharmacy department.
- Ask the Experts at Grimsley Insurance: What is the difference between direct and independent agents?
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.