CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) — William Blunden, a physical therapist from Carthage Area Hospital, sat down with ABC50s Alex Hazard to discuss the new equipment at the hospital.
Blunden described how to they use a machine called a BTE Evaltech. This machine is a functional capacity testing system that determines what people can or cannot do in regards to disability or ones ability to work.
To learn more about updates from Carthage Area Hospital look out for more ABC50 Health Beats.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts