CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) — William Blunden, a physical therapist from Carthage Area Hospital, sat down with ABC50s Alex Hazard to discuss the new equipment at the hospital.
Blunden described how to they use a machine called a BTE Evaltech. This machine is a functional capacity testing system that determines what people can or cannot do in regards to disability or ones ability to work.
To learn more about updates from Carthage Area Hospital look out for more ABC50 Health Beats.
- Onlookers urged police to charge into Texas school
- What we know about the Texas school shooting timeline
- Oklahoma governor signs law banning abortion at conception, becomes strictest in the US
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for NFL team, first time since 2016: AP sources
- ‘Horrifying’ conspiracy theories swirl around Texas school shooting