CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) – In this segment of Health Beats Dr. Christopher Bradley, Clinical Pharmacist at Carthage Area Hospital, speaks to ABC50’s Alex Hazard about infusions.
Certain types of cancer, arthritis, Crohn’s disease and other illnesses require medication to be given only through infusions, which are now offered at Carthage Area Hospital.
Learn more in the video above and visit the Health Beats page for more information on services at Carthage Area Hospital.
- Consumer Reports: Quick fixes to keep your air conditioner working efficiently
- Brew York: September 11 in Sackets Harbor
- Democrats swear to take action on climate change; Republicans worry about negative impact
- North Country volunteers renovate American Legion in Watertown
- NNY Eats: Cam’s Pizzeria in Ogdensburg
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.