CARTHAGE, N.Y. (WWTI) – In this segment of Health Beats Dr. Christopher Bradley, Clinical Pharmacist at Carthage Area Hospital, speaks to ABC50’s Alex Hazard about infusions.
Certain types of cancer, arthritis, Crohn’s disease and other illnesses require medication to be given only through infusions, which are now offered at Carthage Area Hospital.
Learn more in the video above and visit the Health Beats page for more information on services at Carthage Area Hospital.
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Erie County Assemblymember urges Gov. Cuomo to avoid shutdown of small retailers
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.