TAMPA (WFLA) — Feb. 20, 2020 (02-02-2020) is the first eight digit palindrome of its kind since 11-11-1111, University of Portland professor Aziz Inan told USA TODAY Saturday.
Most palindromes only work if you write them in seven or less digits– i.e. 9-19-19, but this one can be written in eight.
What makes the 02-02-2020 palindrome even more unique is that it also works internationally. Whether you write the date in American order, day/month/year, or as many other countries do, month/day/year, it’s the same combination.
There won’t be another palindrome like this one for another 101 years – 12-12-2121.
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”
- SU men’s basketball adds Rider to its non-conference slate
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.