BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The protester shown on video being pushed to the ground by Buffalo Police Officers is out of the hospital Tuesday.
Martin Gugino’s attorney says he was released from Erie County Medical Center and will continue his recovery at an undisclosed location.
The attorney says the 75-year-old’s skull was fractured but he can walk with a little help. The incident involving Gugino and two Buffalo Police Officers in Niagara Square happened on June 4.
Both officers have been charged with assault.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Giants’ Baker charged in robbery; Dunbar won’t be prosecuted
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Giants 2-time Super Bowl champion long-snapper Zak DeOssie retires