Ruth McWilliams of St. Lawrence County Barn Quilts tells ABC50’s Alex Hazard what barn quilts are and shows him how they are made at The TAUNY Center.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of St. Lawrence Barn Quilts from Ruth McWilliams here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- The virtual search for the next big Idol begin tomorrow
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DMV releases new custom plates for New York colleges
- Perseids Meteor Shower to peak this week
- NYS COVID-19 infection rate lowest since the start of pandemic
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.