Camilla Ammirati of The TAUNY Center and artist John Miller III tell ABC50’s Alex Hazard about Traditional Arts in Upstate NY, located in Potsdam.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The TAUNY Center from Camilla Ammirati and John Miller III here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Community Bulletin Board: A “Paddle Auction” in Dexter, a “Dance” in Watertown, and more
- Canton community fund awards grant to nature up north
- Tokyo Olympics reach 6-months-to-go mark with some fireworks
- Athletes warily embrace progress as USA Gymnastics evolves
- Nice today, but what will the weekend bring to the North Country?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.