(WSYR-TV) — ALDI is voluntarily recalling assorted peaches from its supplier, Wawona Packing Company, as a precautionary measure due to the possibility of salmonella contamination.
ALDI has removed the affected peaches from select stores, including stores in New York. Shoppers who purchased peaches from ALDI should check the UPC code on the packaging. The recalled UPC codes are below.
|Product||Packaging||UPC Code||Select Stores in These Affected States|
|Wawona Peaches 2 lb.||2 lb. bag||033383322001||Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin and West Virginia|
|Peaches Organic 2 lb.||2 lb. bag||849315000400||Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Wisconsin and West Virginia|
The peaches were also available for purchase through Instacart.
If customers have the product affected by this voluntary recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their local store for a full refund.
Additional questions can be directed to Wawona Packing Company’s customer service by calling 1-877-722-7554.
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record