ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Sabres are now requiring everyone five and up to provide proof of vaccination when attending games and other events at Highmark Stadium and KeyBank Center, including Bandits games.
The new policy was introduced on Wednesday morning and takes effect immediately.
But the difference between this and the policy for everyone else is that people ages 5-11 only need one shot. Visitors who are 12 and up must be fully vaccinated.
- More pandemic relief to meet ‘kitchen table’ needs?
- Lodge for sale in Colorado comes with entire Old West-style town
- What is 5G, and why should we want it?
- Is there a national day for everything? National Fruitcake Toss day celebrated on January 22
- Cornell Law Professor files lawsuit calling NY’s COVID-19 treatment guidelines “racial discrimination”