BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Both the national and state average prices of gas are down one cent since last week.
- United States: $2.18 ($2.67 at this time in 2019)
- New York: $2.27 ($2.76 at this time in 2019)
The price of gas is expected to continue dropping as fall approaches. Here is a look at the local prices across upstate New York:
- Batavia – $2.21 (down one cent since last week)
- Buffalo – $2.23 (down two cents since last week)
- Ithaca – $2.20 (down one cent since last week)
- Rochester – $2.25 (down one cent since last week)
- Rome – $2.32 (no change since last week)
- Syracuse – $2.21 (down one cent since last week)
- Watertown – $2.31 (down one cent since last week)
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- Lows in the 20s overnight for the North Country this week
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week