COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Baseball Hall of Fame will close indefinitely starting at 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 15.
This precautionary measure is being implemented in accordance with recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and government officials to limit opportunities for large gatherings and the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The Hall of Fame will provide updated information regarding this closure on each subsequent Sunday at Noon beginning on March 22. These updates will be shared at baseballhall.org and via the Hall of Fame’s social media channels.
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.