(WIVB) — Best Buy is closing its stores on Thanksgiving, but shoppers will still be able to order items online.
The retailer says it is working to offer more convenient pickup options and start offering some seasonal deals earlier in the year.
The latter is being done so that customers can purchase holiday gifts earlier.
This past Monday, Target announced that it would also be closing its stores on Thanksgiving, saying “this isn’t a year for crowds.”
- House passes Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- From UB to the NFL, CB Cam Lewis ready to make an impact on Bills’ active roster
- Bills once again prepare for Ryan Fitzpatrick and any Fitzmagic he might throw at them
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Cash App con could wipe out your bank account