ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — It doesn’t have a permanent name yet, but for now, the home of Buffalo’s NFL team will be aptly named “Bills Stadium.”
The Bills made the announcement regarding the 71,000+ capacity stadium in Orchard Park on Thursday morning.
Previously known as Rich Stadium, and then Ralph Wilson Stadium for more than 15 years, the stadium was most recently called New Era Field.
“As we continue the transition process from New Era Field to a new naming rights partner, we will officially use the name Bills Stadium for our home in Orchard Park,” the Bills said.
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Bills downplay any hype surrounding matchup with New England this week
- Stopping the run is key for Bills defense against Cam Newton and Patriots
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in 24 hours in Jefferson County