BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The “Shnow Man” is staying in Buffalo for at least four more years. The Buffalo Bills signed left tackle Dion Dawkins to a four-year, $60 million contract extension on Thursday, as first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Dawkins’ extension comes one day after the Bills extended Sean McDermott’s contract to keep the head coach in WNY through the 2024 season.
- Census to continue through October 31, NY Attorney General announces court ruling
- Alexandria Bay Halloween festival cancelled
- Governor updates New Yorkers on coronavirus progress statewide
- Dunkin’s Annual Iced Coffee Day donates $34K to Food Bank of Central New York
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines