BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen may be a big deal when it comes to the Buffalo Bills, but now he’s getting smaller; a lot smaller.
But going small is doing big things for Buffalo. Fisher-Price is teaming up with the Bills and Wegmans to support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
This set of Little People toys goes on sale Friday at Wegmans locations.
It features Josh Allen, Sean McDermott, and two Bills Mafia fans — one with a winghead hat.
All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to help support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
- West Virginia governor says he’d welcome chance to annex 3 Maryland counties: ‘Standing here with open arms’
- City of Watertown taking action against crows in the area
- Woman holding toddler killed after being struck by tractor-trailer; child suffers serious injuries
- Girl Scouts launch annual fall program selling nuts, candy, magazines
- What is a ‘bomb cyclone’? Storm approaches West Coast, bringing rain, wind, possible flooding