(WIVB) – Buffalo Bills tight end Tommy Sweeney is out for the rest of the season after a cardiologist discovered he has myocarditis- a condition linked to COVID-19.
The Bills made the announcement in a tweet on Monday.
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Police identify 19-year-old woman found unconscious on sidewalk in Watertown
- Syracuse throttles #16 Virginia Tech
- “It was just a really good team effort” Jim Boeheim following win against No. 16 Virginia Tech