(WIVB) — New York State is coming out with new rules for medical marijuana.
The state’s Cannabis Control Board voted to allow for people to grow pot in their homes for medical purposes.
A person would be able to grow up to six plants at a time. There would also be a 12-plant limit for each household.
Only certified patients or their caregivers would be allowed to grow the plant. These regulations will now be subject to a 60-day period for public comment.
- More pandemic relief to meet ‘kitchen table’ needs?
- Lodge for sale in Colorado comes with entire Old West-style town
- What is 5G, and why should we want it?
- Is there a national day for everything? National Fruitcake Toss day celebrated on January 22
- Cornell Law Professor files lawsuit calling NY’s COVID-19 treatment guidelines “racial discrimination”